- Effective communication
- Time management
- Trust in your team to do the work within the established limitations.
- Collaborate with others in teams or networks
- Conveying and exchanging information and ideas
- Creating and innovating
- Analysing and processing information
Paper or canvas for painting, paints, colours, watercolours, etc.
The idea is that each member of the group starts a painting, but it is finished with the work of the others by switching places every 15 minutes.
- Divide the learners into groups of 4-5 people.
- Each member of a team develops an idea for a painting. They will have 15 minutes to paint.
- Then you will be requested to exchange seats with another member of the group. You will have between one and two minutes to express your idea to the next painter.
- This will occur multiple times throughout the exercise.
- Did you feel comfortable sharing your painting idea with other members?
- How did you feel when other members shared their idea with you and trusted you?
- What did you like the most of this experience?
- Do you like how your original painting was finished? Do you think you would have finished it better or do you like more as it is after other members also collaborated?
- Have you learnt something new with this activity? What is it?
Mix age groups and see how the collaboration between them is. What can be learnt from each other?