he Be creative! Handbook aims to provide in depth information about basic concepts, definitions and innovative methodological approaches for using ART & CULTURE in positive and dialogical ways in the classroom settings and in non-formal and informal learning environments.
The handbook is a trainers’ guide explaining, amongst other things, how the Training kit (O1) and its resources could be effectively used to assist in the delivery of a coherent programme and includes assessment and evaluation strategies and tips.
What can you find in our handbook?
The Handbook provide an insight into the topic including:
- Theoretical introduction, approaches and general notions on insertion and integration of vulnerable adults using Art & Cultural activities and techniques,
- Conceptual knowledge and methodological support for trainers,
- Good practices, successful and inspiring experiences,
- Testimonies of users (trainers) and beneficiaries (trainees) of this training during the piloting stage,
- Useful information, additional readings and recommendations
We hope you will enjoy reading and working with the Be creative! Handbook!