Being able to meet the routine requirements of a task is a necessary ability to perform any action.
This ability implies:
- the necessary understanding of the instructions of the task to be performed: what am I being asked to do, have I understood what I am being asked ?
- ability to organise one’s time and work space to perform the action: according to what I have understood of what I am asked to do, how I am going to organise myself to carry it out, what do I need (equipment?), where do I set up (space), manage my time (execution limit).
- performing the action, the task: carry out the work requested while maintaining a rhythm to meet the deadline. Be attentive and meticulous.
This TSC requires the use of qualities such as :
- Observation: space, material, image.
- Concentration to help memorise the image.
- Perseverance in effort: as the task may seem repetitive.
- Diligence: the task requires precision and attention in its execution.